Early Intervention Centre/School
We offer a holistic and nurturing treatment and educational model to both children and their families.
The aim of this model is to include families, parents and caregivers in the education, development and intervention programmes in order to achieve maximum academic results, increase the child’s independence and functioning and lesson family anxiety and stress.
Our team is passionate about providing the highest quality of intervention and support for children & families with:
- Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties
- Speech and Language Delays
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Global Developmental Delay
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Our specially designed program is the first of its kind in South Africa utilizing international standards of intervention. Our team of specialists include Teachers, Occupational Therapists, Speech-Language Therapists and Early Intervention Specialists who offer a holistic and nurturing treatment.
Academic techniques and interventions focus on providing the fundamental building blocks to improvement and success in educational and global development. Developmental success is enhanced by our unique educational model offering a small-group learning environment.
Age range of school is from 2-12 years
- We follow an adjusted CAPS curriculum which is individualised to suit each child’s needs
- Children are grouped in 4:1 up to 6:1 learner to educator ratio
- Children are grouped according to their skills and abilities to ensure that the group supports continued development of their skills
Your child rotates through 4 areas of learning throughout the day. Goals are set for each of these areas, ensuring that your child’s programme is both individualized and continually developed.
- Play skills & socialisation
- Heavy muscle work, fine motor skills and tactile
Each of the four areas is run by a specialist staff member, all of whom are trained to engage and develop students. Due to our model your child has a team of 4 who program specifically for your child.