Early Intervention Preschool
We offer a holistic and nurturing treatment and educational model to both children and their families.
The aim of this model is to include families, parents and caregivers in the education, development and intervention programmes in order to achieve maximum academic results, increase the child’s independence and functioning and lesson family anxiety and stress.
Our team is passionate about providing the highest quality of intervention and support for children & families with:
- Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties
- Speech and Language Delays
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Global Developmental Delay
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Our specially designed program is the first of its kind in South Africa utilizing international standards of intervention. Our team of specialists include Teachers, Occupational Therapists, Speech-Language Therapists and Early Intervention Specialists who offer a holistic and nurturing treatment.
Grade R Coming Soon!
Academic techniques and interventions focus on providing the fundamental building blocks to improvement and success in educational and global development. Developmental success is enhanced by our unique educational model offering a small-group learning environment.
- Nursery Class: Our Nursery class is aimed at children between 2-3 years old and provides a holistic and nurturing environment where a 1:4 adult to child radio is maintained.
- Grade 000: Our 000 class follows a mainstream curriculum and all planning can be individualised to suit a child’s specific needs, a 4:1 adult to child ratio is maintained.
- Grade 00: Our 00 class follows a mainstream curriculum that can be individualised. This class is focused on preparing children for Grade R while focusing on independence skills and school readiness. In order to prepare children for Grade R a 1:5 adult to child ratio is maintained.
Your child rotates through 4 areas of learning throughout the day. Goals are set for each of these areas, ensuring that your child’s programme is both individualized and continually developed.
- Play skills & socialisation
- Movement & Tactile
- Heavy Muscle work & fine motor skills
Each of the four areas is run by a specialist staff member, all of whom are trained to engage and develop students. Due to our model your child has a team of 4 who program specifically for your child.